Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide was established in 2009 and has quickly advanced to the forefront of the transportation industry. With cutting edge technology and a 24/7/365 call center eager to assist you, we make reservations, confirmations, and communication easy and efficient. We have a worldwide affiliate network making it easy for you to deal with a single company for all of your travel arrangements.
Blue Diamond employs 97 chauffeurs locally. The criterion for which a chauffeur is accepted is of the highest standards in the industry. BDL insurance carrier must approve all new chauffeurs. In addition, each new chauffeur must pass a drug and alcohol test and obtain a Michigan CDL with P endorsement, which requires a complete background check.
- All new chauffeurs must attend a 5-day, 30- hour training course. Training includes an orientation about BDL procedures and on-the-road training with a senior chauffeur.
- All new chauffeurs are required to view education videos on defensive driving techniques and customer service.
- BDL requires all chauffeurs to wear black suits, white shirts, and a company tie. Chauffeurs are instructed to keep their jacket and tie on at all times. They are encouraged to be personable and polite but to speak only when spoken to.
- Chauffeurs are briefed each night on their next day's assignments and given a detailed itinerary for each job.
- All BDL chauffeurs are expected to assist passengers with their luggage and personal effects without the passenger having to request such service.
- Whether it is late at night or the middle of the day, our chauffeurs will escort clients to their door and wait until they are safely inside before departing.
BLUE DIAMOND WORLDWIDE IS A MEMBER OF:
- National Limousine Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Global Business Travel Association
- Local Chambers of Commerce
- Minority Limousine Operators of America
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- Woman-Owned Minority business (pending certification)
We also offer:
State of the Art Flight and Vehicle Tracking
All of the vehicles in the BDLW fleet are equipped with vehicle tracking, enabling us to monitor each vehicle’s location while observing real time traffic patterns of the roads. We use integrated flight tracking software to alert us if a flight is cancelled, delayed, or arriving earlier than expected. This technology allows us to ensure that your car service is in sync with your flight.
We closely monitor all incoming flights which is how we can guarantee that your ride will arrive on time, every time. Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide also provides Meet and Greet service to every arriving traveler.. so your driver will meet you in baggage claim, help with your bags, and lead you to your vehicle. Yes, it’s that simple.
Avoid traffic and parking fees with our comfortable shuttle service. We can accommodate groups of up to 55 passengers. Please contact us if your group is larger than 55, we are constantly updating our fleet and affiliates to meet our client demands.
Private Car Service
Whether you’re traveling to the airport or simply want to treat yourself, Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide can provide a luxury sedan or late model SUV for hourly and point to point service. We also offer private charter buses.
Guest transportation is a small detail, but it’s essential for wedding planning. Many weddings involve several events sometimes occurring on different days and providing transportation services for guests is a great way to keep them involved and on time.
Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide can accommodate parties of all sizes but the most popular vehicles for wedding guest transportation are our stretch limousines (10 passengers), stretch SUVs (up to 20 passengers), and limo buses (up to 30 passengers).
It’s your LAST single night out, make the most of it! We have a variety of vehicles and amenities to make your bachelor/bachelorette celebration a night to remember. The most popular vehicles for this type of event are one of our stretch SUVs or party buses. All vehicles in our celebration fleet include beautiful hardwood flooring, iPod/iPhone hookup, a support pole (removable upon request), and a bar stocked with bottled water & ice (BYOB).